Who Are You Riding Friends?

spider

Usually ride with myself, Ben comes out at weekends if his knee's not giving him trouble.

Sexy Jake used to ride...But no more :P

Gonna have to get him back into it when it becomes the summer again.

If i'm up in London than the usual London peeps - Stephen Morris, Matt Staples, Tim Rodriguez etc.

Well reading some of these posts....i'm lucky in some ways- sweden sounds crap...and cold!! And not so lucky in others...

I live in a cul-de-sac and i managed to get my next door neighbour (steve-o...in new members somewhere) into this bike shiz about a year after i did....so there's always a curb to mess about on outside my/his house- we havent got any palettes together yet...We normally get out for about 1 hour after school ~twice a week (wensdy/thursday usually)- although there isnt much to ride in that range....at the weekend we mix it up a bit- EBTC comps now and then, london even less (dunno why..), chelmsford sometimes, mainly brentwood though since it is in riding distance. There are a few riders to meet around brentwood (dan, james and dennis) and we see them most saturdays actually (well recently anyway). Sundays are usually spent at comps or at the local industrial estate practising sidehops on palettes- we'll get bored of it oneday but i really like it when i get another inch out of myself..... :wink2:

anyways...uni next year so i don't know what my riding will be like- i really hope i can keep it up...it's unbelievable how much time i spend either on TF or something bike related- i dont know what i'd be doing otherwise....freerunning?

anyways..i'm getting upset..and tired.

adam

Well i have a lot of BMX and MTB freinds around me but trials wise.......well....nobody! I try and ride about every other night (or day) but i'm always on my lonesome. :P :P

Sexy Jake used to ride...But no more  :P 

Gonna have to get him back into it when it becomes the summer again.

Has he completely stopped now? I remember he sold me my mod but i thought he was still riding stock :wink2:.

Max