Who Are You Riding Friends?

spider

I have normally one riding friend at work day evenings but on holiday/weekends we ride with 1-18 other trialsers. More people equals more hasle yet more fun.

"Show and ride". I almost never ride alone, it isn't that rewarding and with good friend you advance faster.

There is about six of us who ride where I live, and nearly every night there is at least two of us out. Pretty good.  :D

P.S. Great picture.

It used to be like that for me then it peaked everyone quit then there was two, I ride almost every night when I get home from work at a reasonable time, but I ride alone :P James on the forums my riding buddy, pretty much the only one I have now :D Love you James :P We ride when we can most sundays and the odd week day some weeks.

The worcester lot:

Me (PythonRider)

Matt Burrows (GtBurrows)

Steve Atterbuary (Steve-A)

Tim Steadman (When he's around :D ) (Malvern_Rider)

Fattymike (Fatmike)

Sam Pocock (Just started) (Samthebiker)

A few others occasionally from close towns, Droitwich e.c.t

We nearly ride every weekend together,

I ride everday when my bike is working!

I Havnt rode in over a week though :P

Tom

I ride with simon(merlin_rider), caleb and jim mainly. Not that we ride very often, last time we went out for a proper ride was in october :P  Simons finally got his bike working after about 5 months so tomorrow will be our first ride :P  cant wait! :D

Yep, finally got the bike working after 5 long months. Tomorrow should be good, not arsed about weather. There used to be quite alot of riders around Blackpool, Cleveleys, Bispham area but now there are only about 5 left.

Well theres quite a few:

Corish

Lewis

Carl

Sam

Mick

Tony

Wez

Theres aloso a few followers that try to "Hang" with us lol:

Ricky

Phil

Mellor

Alex

Others that i dont know

People from other Villages/towns:

CraigLee

Chris

Abdab

Phil

Gandalf

This 7year old...Brodie

Biff

Phil

Damion

Dean

Lewis (2)

Nick

Danny

Others tat i dont know name of...

So theres quite a few rides that we can ride with from all over.

Scotty :S

Edited by scotty-trials

There used to be loads of us, litterally. Normall like 8 of us out if not more. In the last year though it's all gone down hill. Some people just quit, other's turn into knobhead's and dissapear. Nowadays in the week there's normally just me and Tez about 3 nights and then at weekends mabye afew more if your lucky. That's why i try to get away from my home town with other people now. Oh well, mabye the summer will bring new rider's :S

Public transport is SHIT. One way train ticket to Stockholm from here is £35 by train

:S

From what I've heard Sweden (or is it Switzerland?) has some of the best public transport in Europe, everything runs on time, we just pay lots of money for a shit service . . .

I usually ride alone, but I try to get out on the Sundays to ride with people in the big town closest to me, as there's lots of riders there. It's good though, as I'm able to appreciate riding alone and with lotsa people, luckily there aren't any chavs to give me serious hassle where I live so I'm more than happy to be hopping around on my lonesome, shame there's nothing much to ride :D