Www.shitbmx.co.uk

pinky

high Res picture is now up more pictures later when nick gets back from riding  (Y)

pinky

:P

got some pics buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt some have turned out a bit shite 'cos of the dark and the wierd delayed flash. Too late to edit em all now since i'm only just back this minute.

Will edit and post after work tomorrow, or go out tomorrow night again if I didn't capture any sweet ones.

Very happy with the Tee as someone posted earlier. It's perfecft weight of material for riding in and a decent fit :unsure:

Cool logo and the colour looks sweet with the white font :P

Thanks Mr William Pink for the Tee, however you wouldn't even take £10.99. Tsh!

Laters, nick :)

:P

got some pics buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt some have turned out a bit shite 'cos of the dark and the wierd delayed flash. Too late to edit em all now since i'm only just back this minute.

Will edit and post after work tomorrow, or go out tomorrow night again if I didn't capture any sweet ones.

Very happy with the Tee as someone posted earlier. It's perfecft weight of material for riding in and a decent fit :unsure:

Cool logo and the colour looks sweet with the white font :P

Thanks Mr William Pink for the Tee, however you wouldn't even take £10.99. Tsh!

Laters, nick :P

ahhh shame :P

glad you like it (Y)

pinky