London Riding

Max Quinn

If you're riding during daylight hours and with a couple of friends then you'll be fine. Stick to the main roads, as soon as you go down the backstreets you'll start to see dodgy looking people, but to be fair they tend to leave us alone, or at the very worst ask us stupid questions.

Remember that there'll be lots of people about, so a small chance of you being victimised. Also try to consider where you'll be riding - the shell centre is an office, St Pauls is a big church, the tate is an art gallery - hardly mugger areas!

You'll be fine :lol:

Ok i'm going for a London ride tomorow and my mums really worried and everything. What kind of places/spots are dodgy and should i avoid? Is there any places that i'm likely to get mugged or anything?

Thanks, Max.

Mate Loosen up....

With an attitude like that your a muggers dream. If your really worryed Carry a socket set :(

I'm Sure the type of places you'll be riding you'll have nothing to worry about. Also on the London rides nowdays theres about a Billion people so if it does kick off the odd's are in your favour...

Just noticed your probably already there so this post is completly pointless. Great.