London

FAT~DAN

hey guys

london ride on this sunday will be my last one for a while so i want a good un'

looking for not a mahousive ride but any size will do shell at 11 ish maybe a tad earlier

will be riding all spots (local) and may exploer if anybody has any new places to ride

Fat Dan

See y'al there

me saracen_m.a.d will be there and a kid called rick and ben will be there also

look forward to see you there

I'll be there, as will Tim Rodriguez. I'm not sure when I'm going to come though, I roll up at about 12ish, or maybe later. I'm currently filming a night ride video, but it's hard to get that sort of footage until about 4 - 5pm.

Whatever happens I hope to be there, camera and all. Who knows I might be there at 11, and just conserve my energy until the evening. Anybody else coming? Andy, Matt???

I'm looking forward to it, haven't ridden properly in a long while.

erm if your comin from chelmsford you should be ok its only 1 train straight to liverpool street and then for directions from there you are best off contacting steven morris on here for a map (i think that is the guy for london)

erm from chelmsford it isnt much more than 6-7 quid sooo

Dan but speak to steve about directions he helped me so should be fine for you

Can anyone tell me where the 'shell' is that your meetin at? i can find it on a map if i know where it is!

Anyone else going from chelmsford area that wants to hook up with me?

Does anyone know how much hassle it is to get ur bike on a train?

Cheers for the info guys

There talking about Shell Centre , Shell's headquarters for the UK . Its on the Southbank Right behind the "London Eye".

You'll have no Problems taking your bike on the train. You'll just have to make you way from Liverpool Street to Shell centre. Follow your nose and you'll be ok.

But If you've got use of a car you may aswell drive. Theres a NCP just down the road from shell centre £5 for all day parking.

Good Luck (Y)

Have you checked the Prices from Chelmsford? I remember getting royally ripped when we used to go from Romford to Chelmsford.

I won't be down there mate. I only ever ride London on weeknights.

The Car park May try to stripe you up if its a van. I could be wrong.

Just put all the detail into microsoft route planner an it says an hours drive an cost of £5.50! think the train will be more than that!

I know i have to add parkin onto that, but it aint bad. if i can be arsed to drive into london on me tod! an if il get my van in the carpark! is it open air or multi-story?