London

FAT~DAN

Just put all the detail into microsoft route planner an it says an hours drive an cost of £5.50! think the train will be more than that!

I know i have to add parkin onto that, but it aint bad. if i can be arsed to drive into london on me tod! an if il get my van in the carpark! is it open air or multi-story?

its a cheap ass gravel car park, but there is a dead end road right behind the carpark, which is where i park and its free

DAN YOU MUST COME UNDER MY ORDERS AND BAD BOY have i ridden with you in chelmsford i have a black brisa and im fat dan what bike have u got and wat is ur name?

Dan

:) umm not sure! may have done.

pretty sure that i will be comin down tomorrow. see if i can still ride the bike! been so busy at work i havent riden for ages!

Il be on a light blue JB, with red Michelin tyres! (cant miss it (Y)" ) probly ridin in black clothin.

Edited by Badboy

So you're coming then Barry?

Do you know your way from Liverpool Street to the Shell Centre?

See you tomorrow, by which me I'd have forgotten who you are. It's not my fault, I'm just a bit simple.

Its ok Steve Me Chai and Dan will be coming into Liverpool Street station so we wil met Barry there

So you're coming then Barry?

Do you know your way from Liverpool Street to the Shell Centre?

See you tomorrow, by which me I'd have forgotten who you are. It's not my fault, I'm just a bit simple.

Pretty sure, things may still go horribly wrong, but who knows! Na, should be there. Im gonna drive down, not a big fan of public transport!

At the risk of sounding stupid (ive never drove in london) will i have to worry bout the congestion charge? (Y)

No, not on weekends. Park down Doon Street which is off Belvedere road, if that is full search similar roads in the area, if its got a single yellow then you can park on it on a Sunday.

I didn't realise that you were Barry Deeks, so I will recognise you now.

See you tomorrow, Stephen.

na its a weekend and i doubt that ivfe ridden with you

no congestion charge for you

Dan

i have driven ito london before on a sunday and didnt have to pay sooo

Sounds good to me (Y)

I just didnt want to get stung with the £80 charge for not payin! :)

Well we'l soon find out if we have riden together before, find out tomorrow!

I dont believe Im going to ride.

Weather looks nice during the day, 4 degrees and sunny/cloud but -4 degrees at night (soon as sun goes down) think im gonna leave earlyish then.  I only have some tops no coat for me lef it all at uni.

-4 will probly be the coldest it will get! ie. about 5am!!!

Hey dude its a pain in the arse if your going from chelmsford because their doing engineering works on the track so you got to get a bus from chelmsford to shenfield but after that its on one train straight to liverpool st. If i wasn't going back up north i would of been there (Y)

Damo

Hey dude its a pain in the arse if your going from chelmsford because their doing engineering works on the track so you got to get a bus from chelmsford to shenfield but after that its on one train straight to liverpool st. If i wasn't going back up north i would of been there (Y)

Damo

im drivin down, but cheers for the info anyway