Visual C++?

Bondy

Hey after downloading dan ko's new video, i tried opening and it came up with a 'Microsoft Low visual memory' thing....

and now its coming up with this:

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

abnormal program termination'

i havent got a clue what this is, but now i cant even copy and paste things so i cant even get you a print screen of whats happening :blink:

has anybody got any idea of what this is or why its happening or how to fix it??

any comments welcome!,

thx.

I remember there being a topic about this somewhere a long time ago but i couldnt find it....

Try the tool mcrepair.exe. It can be found on microsofts site in the knowledgebase. Sometimes RPC's (remote proceedure calls) will generate C++ errors when a file like oleaut32.dll has been corrupted. When you run mcrepair it will replace several files that may have gotten corrupted. Be sure you don't keep any of your existing files even if they are newer, let the tool replace them. Hope this helps.

let me know how you get on

EDIT:heres the direct link to the download http://download.microsoft.com/download/msn...us/mcrepair.exe

Edited by Dan Hardman

hey man (Y) well....i must say thank you very much, that seems to have done something :ermm:

but whatever it was its stopped it from making that error thing come up anymore anyway

thx alot, very helpful! :lol:

cheers :D

Edited by Bondy