Stamford Ride

There's a few more lines around Stamford I'm sure.

But I'll defo be riding next weekend, unless it's pissing down.

Yeah there are other places, I just thought i'd let you know that the poxy fair is gonna be there in the way of many descent riding spots :( Not trying to put you off! Give me a ring when you get into Stamford and i'll come and meet you, my number is 07743231961 Is anyone else coming with you?

I'm coming all on my own :lol:

I should be there before 1 o'clock, I wanna ride til about 6ish if that's good with you guys? That is if it is nice weather next Sat!

Where is good to park? Bear in mind I'm a stig and don't fancy paying town centre prices...

I just asked my dad and he said it's fine for you to park outside my house (we live in a cul de sac so it will be safe :lol:). If you give me a ring when you are in Stamford then i'll give you directions, or if you know Stamford quite well, then head towards the fire station and then give me a ring :lol:

Weather is meant to be clear all week and weekend, you'll be glad to hear and riding until 6ish is fine :lol:

Nick

I don't know Stamford apart from the town centre... but thanks for letting me park outside your house. I'll be coming in from the A1 (past the George and over the bridge, then past Quayholes), any directions, or your postcode, would be sweet.

My mobile is 07849 933373.

See you on Sat between 12 and 1!

Here is my poor attempt to show you how to get to my house :angry:

maptomyhousepart27dm.jpg

maptomyhousepart1jpeg22ll.jpg

I hope you can understand it, give me a ring if you get confused.

Could you please give me a ring when you are just in Stamford or very close, as Sam and i will be doing a bit of riding from 11 :angry: But we'll only be 5 mins away from my house.

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday :angry:

Nick

Edit: If i have totally confused you then my postcode is PE9 1AR and you can get directions from MultiMap :blink:

Edited by Urpedigreechumdog