Orodreth - New Site, Its Here

Simon

Evening.

As some may know fo you have been looking at the "Official Songs In Videos Thread!", i have been creating a new site, to help combat this type of thread.

Obviously im not trying to take away the great work Bondy has put into the thread, but basically this site kept me busy for a while, and i hope it helps some users, as well as centralizing everything.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/vsd.php?p=home

Comments on design, features or anything are greatly accepted. Good or bad, as always. I learn of bad points more then i do good ones. Ofcourse good ones are always good (Y)

:unsure:

Bloody hell that must of took some doing!! Very useful indeed... Does anyone have the Cultiv8ed videos: 'funk', 'night-ride', 'quiet' and 'film 05'. If so can you upload them pwetty pwease? :unsure:

Cheers,

Joe.

very very nice :P , looks like youve put alot of effort into that, nice one :)

now people can just use this from now on to get there songs (Y)

good work, i just added a vid onto there aswell (selectcoventry) to see if it works aswell...and it does :P link to the vid on trials-shack on there and all.

also what if someone adds more than one video and someone else is adding that video aswell, will we be seeing duplicates of the same video on there? or wont it allow one with the same name to be added...im not trying to be awquard(sp?) :unsure: just wondering :P

Edited by Bondy