Hosting

CH!P

Hey,

Right, I believe you can't use Trials-Shack now unless you have an account and pay however much? Well seeing as I barely ever bring a vid out it'd probably not be worth paying? So is there anywhere else I can host it? No Eendegoshite please, because it wont work. It's 23mb if it helps.

Cheers in advance.

Well you dont have to pay so finding someone with a TS account near you, or who will lend you their details would be the best option.

No that wouldn't.

I dont have a problem with someone getting sent a video to upload, as thats there problem, and there time they are wasting. However, account sharing, when new registrations are not allowed sort of defeats the object a bit heh.

Don't worry, your all in for a shock soon enough regarding rules, usage policy and certain roots im taking to try and prevent another mid month closure.

Meh.

Send the video by all means, but do not share details. I know its not in the rules, but i never thought it would come to such high usage, or security threat.