London On March 27th

KoxXy

Hey all, ive been trying to get a london ride together, just a small ride. Its my birthday on the 25th and my mate Damo should be back from ireland and wants to ride so i was just wonderin who wants to come.

London @ shell center. Normal time which is 11am. If any of you are coming into london via kings cross i can meet you there at about 10am if you like and ride down to shell together.

So far i've got a few people that say they will come so far the list stands as

Me (i'll be 18 :S )

Liam (The Munn)

leigh (twilite)

Loz

Nick-oli

Damo

Char - If she comes she'll be with spoonz

If any body else is interested then please let me know (Y) As long as weather is good im gonna go ride with nick-oli anyways so doesn't realli bother me but i was just wondering if anybody else wants to come. We can go unleash the Urban Assult on london!

Edited by KoxXy

Ive just got back from riding london, f**king chavs there everywhere.

Anyway I think I can make it, I wont ride this sunday in london ill save it for the 27th then.

Also will be able to bring Chai, Staples, Jimbo and Dan me brother along.

Almost forgot Ill briong Steve M and Tim Venaulain monkey boy with

Hello yea i might not be there as its my b-day but most prob will  :)

DAMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You have to come, u said u wanted to ride with me in london again so Be there or be square.

Whoa i never knew i'd get a responce for a london ride like this, I mean i know allot of you already ride london on sundays anyways but we can have a session. Will be cool to meet some of you, as its my b-day on the 25th then i guess its kinda a b-day ride for me to so damo another reason to come :) GET ME MY PRESSSSSIE DAMO OR ELSE YOU'LL BE IN FOR IT. :P

Hope to see you on the 27th then everybody, Lets hope some more people reply

DAMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You have to come, u said u wanted to ride with me in london again so Be there or be square.

Whoa i never knew i'd get a responce for a london ride like this, I mean i know allot of you already ride london on sundays anyways but we can have a session. Will be cool to meet some of you, as its my b-day on the 25th then i guess its kinda a b-day ride for me to so damo another reason to come :) GET ME MY PRESSSSSIE DAMO OR ELSE YOU'LL BE IN FOR IT.  :-

Hope to see you on the 27th then everybody, Lets hope some more people reply

My pressie is to get you pissed and take you to a strip club

My pressie is to get you pissed and take you to a strip club

Lol that pressie thing was directed at Damo Cause of some of the convo's he was havin on the last ride about ass's and basicaly gay antics! i was gonna bring it all up again..........but then again he'd prob enjoi it :) but hey sounds good to me :) jokes.

Edited by KoxXy

Lol that pressie thing was directed at Damo Cause of some of the convo's he was havin on the last ride about ass's and basicaly gay antics! i was gonna bring it all up again..........but then again he'd prob enjoi it  :) but hey sounds good to me  (Y)  jokes.

I like just as much cock and bum as the next person does (Y)"

Ok current details are as stands ( i am not gonna bore you)

If it rains i shall be a no show, im not ridin in the rain and shit weather for the sake of it

As per usual its a Shell center meet at 11am.

Me and The Munn shall be entering london via kings cross at aprox 10-10:30. So if anybody is at kings x and wants to meet us then we can meet you and ride down together.

Any other info needed then let me know :P

I am gonna try to be there :) - i've got a "long" weekend off school since it is easter...

If i come then steve'll come, james'll come and dan'll come...

i'll spread the word :)

wooo..london

adam

PS: what about that matt guy? (Y)

Edited by ad101