College Made Booster!

Bigman

Looking really nice :) :- . Liking the finish on it aswell :P .

What about trying moulding carbon fibre instead. Ment to be a lot easier, with a lot less hassle, and also stronger because none of the fibres are broken :P ???

Cheers,

Josh.

booster looks great, i didn't realise how thick it is, now you should get yourself some proper spacers machined rather that using nust like that. it would look really good then, also how did you go about making the carbon fibre (if you did) because i thought that when you make it youhave to bake it at very high temperatures so that all the layers lock togeather giving it its strength (or something like that)

booster looks great, i didn't realise how thick it is, now you should get yourself some proper spacers machined rather that using nust like that. it would look really good then, also how did you go about making the carbon fibre (if you did) because i thought that when you make it youhave to bake it at very high temperatures so that all the layers lock togeather giving it its strength (or something like that)

I think the nuts as spacers look acemazing.