Hertford?

near the town and surrounds

theres two stations in hertford, hertford north, the one you'd be going to if you came from enfield. theres also hertford east. there both on opposite ends of the town.

i used to live in enfield when i was a kid, near gordon hill train station, i think :- quite near the town. is the riding there any good?

I know this has nothing to do with trials what so ever mate but 'cos you live in hertfordshire I wondered if you have ever seen a little red Peugout 205 Van with a Sapphire Cosworth engine in? (just wondering)

I know this has nothing to do with trials what so ever mate but 'cos you live in hertfordshire I wondered if you have ever seen a little red Peugout 205 Van with a Sapphire Cosworth engine in? (just wondering)

Lol no corish i havn't buttttt i can find out if its been spotted cause im a member of The Hert's cruise group so i shall have a post and see if anybody has spotted it. (Y) why who's is it?

Lol no corish i havn't buttttt i can find out if its been spotted cause im a member of The Hert's cruise group so i shall have a post and see if anybody has spotted it. (Y) why who's is it?

Very long time ago it useto be owned by my dads friend, Jason. Very very quick it was, he sold it to someone in hertfordshire, and the other day I found it on Ebay.co.uk - I shall find the link for you to view it (Y)

EDIT: Ebay Link to the car.

Edited by Corish