Got A Few Minutes Spare?

Pork Pie

Yo,

Just a bit of a random video really, if you want to watch something different:

Neva Forever

It's like 10 mins long, and personally I think it's a cool watch.

Dave

Pretty poor quality, but 10 mins for 28MB, what can you expect. Certainly watchable though :P

The musics pretty cool and mellow too :P

Inspirational in parts too.

Edited by Dave Gill

thats a very very good video, its not over hyped or trying to be outstanding, it has some great paddling and a really good perspective of the sport, watching that guy get stuck in that hole before he swam made me feel tired just watching, thats not a nice situation to be in.

brilliant video whether your into paddling or not, download it, watch it and if you like it go get your ass in a boat :P

Top quality find - it puts my local ww spot into perspective ! (although these pics were not at the best point of the tide, and it was with pretty low water levels running into it too, he says (Y)" ) ...

edit: That hole run-off is supa-scary - getting stuck in there would have been vile, not enough water to paddle out of, but no way you'd stay there - nasty, nasty.

Edited by monkey_pork

well my locals scare the living shit out of me and they are way tame compared to the stuff on that video! i've got all the rivers of north wales to play in and anything over grade 3 scares me, the silly shit that we have like the grade 5/6 drops and rapids is just stupid.

big respect to those with the skill to paddle the big stuff!

well my locals scare the living shit out of me and they are way tame compared to the stuff on that video!  i've got all the rivers of north wales to play in and anything over grade 3 scares me, the silly shit that we have like the grade 5/6 drops and rapids is just stupid.

big respect to those with the skill to paddle the big stuff!

You seen swallow falls tom? one of my friends is paddling it soon, hopefully will have some footage of it :D Is gonna be a mental drop

Pete

Thats a really good vid, i enjoyed watching that. It would be cool if trials videos followed a documentary sort of approach, its different and more interesting to watch.

Basically im getting bored of vid with just music and riding now, time for a change!

Agreed? :o

Very, very cool video. That was sweet. Like the commentary....it would cool it like the pro's of trials could like teach us new stuff from commentary.

Definetly worth seeing....stream it! alot faster, you can watch the video straight away. Downloads faster than you can watch

:angry: