Danny Sansom Vid1

trialsking 55

hey all,

just uploaded my vid, i've been filming since the start of crimbo with little breaks in between. the quality isn't great but it's not really bad. please give constructive criticism and remember this is my first vid so be gentle :D

its about 4 and half minutes long and 32mb.

the songs are

36 crazy fists : the heart and the shape

red tape : stalingrad

if anybody could be so kind as to shack it i would be very grateful :P

linky http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-tria...omvid1final.wmv

cheers danny (Y)

Edited by trialsking 55

Thats was shit!

Sorry i know your not very old and proberbly havent been riding very long but the filming was crap....the quality was crap....the riding can really only be described as crap, although i have seen many worse to give you some credit!

Not worth the download! (Y) Unless you challenge my opinion... :)

Not too good danny imo. All the angles were poo! Doesnt really show what your capable of... Hope the next one is better :angry: .

Cheers,

Joe.

P.S Try and get the 'obstacle' and the 'person' in sight so the 'move' looks better!

Thats was shit!

Sorry i know your not very old and proberbly havent been riding very long but the filming was crap....the quality was crap....the riding can really only be described as crap, although i have seen many worse to give you some credit!

Not worth the download!  :( Unless you challenge my opinion... :)

Well i have just watched one of your videos and it was utter poo! So leave danny alone! Good work danny keep it up! :angry:

"steve-O, you seem to be very good at giving CONSTRUCTIVE critisism "

you don't know the tiniest bit of it....he does my head in sometimes (he lives next door)

:angry:

adam

You do my head in!!...all the time...i cant here you, cant understand you and talk to you. mr. iknowbloodyeverthingandimgonnamakeyoulooklikea10yearoldblonde!!

Sorry about my critism i was in a bad mood....it is constructive though: you need better riding, better video quality and better editing. Watch other videos to give you ideas.

You do my head in!!...all the time...i cant here you, cant understand you and talk to you. mr. iknowbloodyeverthingandimgonnamakeyoulooklikea10yearoldblonde!!

Ooooooooooo Stroopy Knickers steve. Ha ha

Saying That was shit! Is hardly constructive....