Vous Poisson, Chasser Le Pigeon?

Le Chai, Simon the Frenchman and myself are riding the super pooper rocks that are featured in VizVid1. Anyone who likes le rocks is welcome to join us, though bare in mind, it will be VERY hardcore, and there will be much swearing in French. Pixies boots, and full body lycra suits must be worn, prefereably 2-3 sizes too small. :o

Thankyou-please.

Le Chai, Simon the Frenchman and myself are riding the super pooper rocks that are featured in VizVid1. Anyone who likes le rocks is welcome to join us, though bare in mind, it will be VERY hardcore, and there will be much swearing in French. Pixies boots, and full body lycra suits must be worn, prefereably 2-3 sizes too small.  :o

Thankyou-please.

What happened to koxx days? Was 4 bikes on the bike rack a bit sketchy?

I was actually thinking of scooting off to Battersea Park on the London ride next weekend, so I'm certainly interested this week. The transport issues are a bit off putting though (several tubes I'm not supposed to be on with a bike might be pushing my luck a bit I think).

Don't suppose anyone's planning to drive down there from North London way with a little space in their motorised vehicle?

surely u can get the national rail somewhere?

u can get there from vaxhall station as well... its abt 5 mins ride from there...

the area we are riding in is not masssive btw...

I can get to a national rail only by getting a tube. Transport links from here are great, unless you want to travel with a bike!

It's possible, it's just a hassle and I know when I get up in the morning the thought of that hassle is going to make me a lot more likely to just not bother.

humm, we might come, we get off at liverpool. then where do we go ?

matt said we were guna meet at shell at 10..... ;) ( to ross on phone a min ago)

is it chavville over there ???

personaly i think u should ride street and have some wheelswapping wars (Y)

Dave :)

LOL! Shouldn't that of been the main thing to check bro?  (Y)

Ah well Hard luck.

My mum promised me it was a 10 year one.

Turns out... because I was 12 when it was updated, its only valid for 5 years.

:) ..Which cool.

*laughs away the tears*

Edited by Matt

humm, we might come, we get off at liverpool. then where do we go ?

matt said we were guna meet at shell at 10.....  :)  ( to ross on phone a min ago)

is it chavville over there ???

personaly i think u should ride street and have some wheelswapping wars  (Y)

Dave :)

go to london bridge rail station and get the next train to battersea park which is abt 2 mins ride from the area we are goin to :D.. get matt to meet u at london bridge or at liverpool street.. no point riding all the way to shell

Edited by TheChai