Stamford Ride, Again...

Awesome, can you bring ben with you or any other wisbeach riders?

Ben makes me laugh :)

lol, yeah Ben is funny (Y)

If im going then Ill be going with Harry cus Im not going on the trains on my own :">

Edited by Python_Sam

Hi peeps you prob dont know me (although jake does if its EYE jake) but im just starting to get back into trials after a year n a half off (hard work) n its coming back slowly, so am looking for peeps to ride with. Also my bro (kev) is hopefully also starting back up after the same amount of time off (he hopefully getting a new set of trials wheels tonight (Y) )

So if anyone intrested in rideing with a couple of very rusty trials riders then give us a pm or something. cheers. Dave.

<----rides a orange zero

kev ----- (hopefully a leeson)

Hi peeps you prob dont know me (although jake does if its EYE jake) but im just starting to get back into trials after a year n a half off (hard work) n its coming back slowly, so am looking for peeps to ride with. Also my bro (kev) is hopefully also starting back up after the same amount of time off (he hopefully getting a new set of trials wheels tonight :D )

So if anyone intrested in rideing with a couple of very rusty trials riders then give us a pm or something. cheers. Dave.

<----rides a orange zero

Yeah no probs, anyone is welcome to ride with us (Y)

It is eye jake, so if you are catching the train, you'll probably see him in P'boro station.

As above we are meeting at 11 at the train station, but if you wanna meet up with us earlier/later, then just post in here :)

Nick

Hi peeps you prob dont know me (although jake does if its EYE jake) but im just starting to get back into trials after a year n a half off (hard work) n its coming back slowly, so am looking for peeps to ride with. Also my bro (kev) is hopefully also starting back up after the same amount of time off (he hopefully getting a new set of trials wheels tonight (Y) )

<----rides a orange zero

Yey! its been a long time but your back on the scene :) good to hear it, does that mean your coming to stamford

Yey! its been a long time but your back on the scene :P good to hear it, does that mean your coming to stamford

alright geezer as told you yesterday gonna b working if i had known earlier would of taken it off :ermm: am bout tommorrow afternoon if you not up 2 much give us a tinkle or soming

cheers for the welcome guys, jake will soon b pushing you again hehe