Dvd Image Softeware

Sikamon

i dunno what its really called to be honest but what i need is a program that will allow me to watch a dvd i have downloaded from novatina, i had one about 6 months ago but never used it and now i don't know what it was called.

what it did was emulate a new dvd drive i think then i shoved the files in it and it would play like a dvd on my pc pretty much.

if anyone could tell me the name of the program i need and where i can get it from i would be very thankfull.

thanks

brilliant thanks alot, now if only i could get it to work. lol

please can you give me a quick guide on how to do it, if i remember correctly there is only like 3 or 4 steps. like right click on the tray icon then mount image and stuff.

but what is the file i use to mount the image and what options do i need to turn on?

thanks alot

Run it, and a red lightning type icon will appear in your system tray. System tray is where the time is located, normally bottom right on most windows platforms.

Right click it > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Set number of devices > 1 drive

Once it has set it to 1 drive

Right click it > Virtual CD/DVD-ROM > Device 0: [LETTER] No Media > Mount image

You will now be presented with a file/folder dialog box. Simply browse to the folder where the image is, and mount the .cue file. If no .cue or .bin files are located, just mount the file that is there.

As i don't know every file type, best bet is trial and error, or google for your filetype if it isn't a .cue/.bin combination/single file.