Wales This Weekend; Lift From Chester?

Phatmike

Hey guys. :sleeping:

Basically, i really want to go to the thing in wales this weekend, except it's a 4 1/2 hr train journey, and there's no trains back on sunday.

However, going to chester only takes 2 hrs, and there's loads of trains back on sunday.

If anyone is driving down to the comp tomorrow morning, would it be possible to give me a lift to llandudno? I'd happy contribute to petrol money.

Let me know ASAP if you can.

Mike. (N)

P.s. If you can take me, and i'm not online, give me a ring- 07870191382

hey mike its only 45mins from chester to llandudno and the only reason theres no trains back on sunday is because the trains dont run between llandudno and llandudno junction on a sunday, there is however a replacement bus that you can catch (yes with you bike!) from llandudno to the junction and then catch the train home. the only reason the train's taking so long is because of the wait in getting to llandudno.

see you tommorrow boyo, you'll be in trouble if you don't show!!!

Hey guys. :ermm:

Basically, i really want to go to the thing in wales this weekend, except it's a 4 1/2 hr train journey, and there's no trains back on sunday.

However, going to chester only takes 2 hrs, and there's loads of trains back on sunday.

If anyone is driving down to the comp tomorrow morning, would it be possible to give me a lift to llandudno? I'd happy contribute to petrol money.

Let me know ASAP if you can.

Mike. :)

P.s. If you can take me, and i'm not online, give me a ring- 07870191382

hey mike its only 45mins from chester to llandudno and the only reason theres no trains back on sunday is because the trains dont run between llandudno and llandudno junction on a sunday, there is however a replacement bus that you can catch (yes with you bike!) from llandudno to the junction and then catch the train home.  the only reason the train's taking so long is because of the wait in getting to llandudno.

see you tommorrow boyo, you'll be in trouble if you don't show!!!

Yeah tom, i know there's a bus from llandudno to the junction, but it's still going to take about 6 hours to get back, with about 5 changes... Whereas it's only about 2 hours from chester. :)

tom, he said there are loads of trains on sunday night, so  :P

lol,

Will

Trains back from chester on sunday night. :ermm:

It looks like i'll be driving up very early on sunday morning with Tim Stedman anyway for the comp. :)

Mike.

Edited by fatmike