Mates Or Chicks

sammerz

Hi all, What do you think is more important. Your girl / boy friend or your mates? :D

My girl friend is always there for me whatever but can anoy me at times and SOME of my mates can be idiot's because they talk about me when I'm with my girl friend. They say like 'he ditched us for her' and stuff like that (Y)

I dont want to lose my mates but i wish they gave me some time to have with my girl friend! (Y)

Sam

Your girl friend can be great one minute and annoying the second but so can your mates. Always a problem but you know what they say, mates are for ever. Basically you just need to tell your mates about it and sort them out. Just don't forget you have to have both otherwise it wont be to good! Yeah I know a ramble of poo but oh well.

James (Y)

Mate, it's not because you 'ditched us' it's because you lied to us and said that you had to feed your dog! Then today you did basically the same, said you had to go to work with your dad instead of riding. I wouldn't have minded if you had just told us straight up and not just filled us all with bullsh!t! (Y)

All I can say is that you will always have mates, but you will never always have your girlfriend.

Just think long and hard about it mate because if you start getting pissy with your mates and you and your girlfriend split up, then who will you have then?

Meh, that's my 2pence! (Y)

EDIT: I just thought I would say this too, if you are going to come moaning to the forum then tell them the WHOLE story, not just half so that it looks like you are the good one and your mates are the bad ones!

Edited by Sid@yate_trials

Hahahaha, You think I never had to feed my dog and go to work, Then ask my dad when you next see him sidehop! (Y)

I also want my £5 and the cranks aswell MATE! (Y)

Sam

I'll give you your £5! Well that's not what I have just been told, Sam told me herself that she was with you all day! I'm not even going to bother posting in this thread anyomore, it's just gay!

I'd say mates because even if things go wrong with your girlfriend/boyfriend your mates will allways be there for you.

Good luck

JOE (Y)

I know I said that I wasn't going to post in here again. But with the attitude he has at the minute I don't think he will have any mates by tomorrow!

I just re-read the post and sam you say that you dont want to lose your mates but you wish we would let you see your girlfriend, however it doesnt bother you if you are with your girlfriend or with us.

Sam I dont think anyone would mind you being with whitey but you just have to tell us the truth and not make up some story(which im not saying you are).

In the future dont be worried to say where you actually are and you will get much more respect.

JOE

Edited by Trials boy Joe

I just re-read the post and sam you say that you dont want to lose your mates but you wish we would let you see your girlfriend, however it doesnt bother you if you are with your girlfriend or with us.

Sam I dont think anyone would mind you being with whitey but you just have to tell us the truth and not make up some story(which im not saying you are).

In the future dont be worried to say where you actually are and you will get much more respect.

JOE

Woah! Someone give this man a f**k!ng big hug! You hit the nail right on the head there Joe mate!

Woah! Someone give this man a f**k!ng big hug! You hit the nail right on the head there Joe mate!

Thanks sidehop,

Just doing my bit, I will get that hug off of you when I see you next. (Y)

JOE

EDIT: I hope you two can sort this out.SOON.

Edited by Trials boy Joe

In all fairness you should've said that the mates happened to be riding bud's and they where on the forum. To be honest you should sort this out mano'el'mano or msn. You have to be able to find time between riding and social events, a.k.a when its raining or night time! Just don't make random stuff up (if its true :lol:) because that's just saying that you don't respect your friends enough to share something that insignificant with them.

James (Y)

In all fairness you should've said that the mates happened to be riding bud's and they where on the forum. To be honest you should sort this out mano'el'mano or msn. You have to be able to find time between riding and social events, a.k.a when its raining or night time! Just don't make random stuff up (if its true :lol:) because that's just saying that you don't respect your friends enough to share something that insignificant with them.

James (Y)

That's exactly what I have been trying to say to him! But then he just starts TRYING to insult me by calling me a coward! I think this topic should just be locked. It's just stupid!