Scott Wilson

Scotty Evil1

Sorry, but i found the vid quite boring, it just seemed repetetive and it didnt really impress me at all, not trying to be a dick, but its just my opinion :S"

I would agree. For an elite rider the level of riding seemed quite disapointly poor.

I ride blue route and will shortly be moving up to red and i know i could do everything in that video and maybe more.

...the quality wasn't that great either considering it was a proper video camera.

sorry scott, i was disapointed. :lol:

Well thanks for your comments

"I would agree. For an elite rider the level of riding seemed quite disapointly poor."

Im not an elite rider, i only ride elite at CLUB competitions

"I ride blue route and will shortly be moving up to red and i know i could do everything in that video and maybe more."

I agree, ANYBODY can ride street, but i ride natural and i ride competitions, i beat a lot of street riders, who on the streets, amaze me with there riding, but in comps i beat them by miles.

"...the quality wasn't that great either considering it was a proper video camera."

Well i can not be held responsible for that, i didnt know that once i put it on the web the quility would deteriorate like that, and i have had a lot of problems with my server.

"sorry scott, i was disapointed. :S"

I do not make videos to impress you and show the quility ( lack of ) of my riding, i make them because i enjoy filming and editing.

But hopefully the next video i make will be up to your standards, seeing as i have now JUST TURNED 15, i should hopefully be able to improve my riding and my video editing skills

:lol: :P

the kids a bit younger than you lot.. hes only just turning 15... so shut the f**k up you bastards... respect to you scott :ermm: well done

plus hes not an elite rider.. thats at club comps

Edited by aust

the kids a bit younger than you lot.. hes only just turning 15... so shut the f**k up you bastards... respect to you scott :ermm: well done

plus hes not an elite rider thats at club comps

ah shit... delete ?

Edited by aust

plus hes not an elite rider.. thats at club comps

Im 15 too, and like i said im not trying to offend anyone im just giving my opinion, im sure hes good at natural and would beat me

yeah.. so where all young.... im just trying t say.. that there is no need to go and call him crap ??? its totally out of order.. you wouldnt like it is i called you crap scunny ??? same goes with you steve-o

hey there....where is this going? :P"

Steve-o is always a little harsh on his video reviews, and like he said scott- you are far far better at natural than he is, you ride yellow at ebtc, steve rides blue :D but in videos you are pretty similar

If you read the thread again people...you may see a totally different meaning- like scunny says, he isn't trying to be a dick :ermm:

btw: nice video- i respect anyone who puts in the effort to make a video to inspire someone else and that weren't bad :P some imaginative lines...

adam