A Few Questions..

rhythm_101

hiya,

right i'm thinking of purchasing the uci bashring for my tensiles, but i'm slightly confused about them fitting, as my tensiles run a full thread to screw on the bash/ring combo, but the new versions of the tensiles run a spline system for the bashgaurd, so i'm wondering if its possible to just whack it on there and screw on the fixed cog to secure it, like echo? another thing is, where the hell can i buy them from? as tarty bikes doesn't list hem on the site!! (Y)

i'm, also thinking aboot buying the new hope stem, does anyone have any experience with them? i know they're pretty new to the market, but any help would be much appreciated (Y) (Y)

thanks in advance

Edited by rhythm_101

i'm wondering if its possible to just whack it on there and screw on the fixed cog to secure it, like echo?

another thing is, where the hell can i buy them from? as tarty bikes doesn't list hem on the site!! ;) 

i'm, also thinking aboot buying the new hope stem, does anyone have any experience with them? i know they're pretty new to the market, but any help would be much appreciated  (Y)  (Y) 

thanks in advance

Indeed it is, Dan from Deal (UrbanLegend) runs that setup with good results (Y)

We can get the bashring seperately, just not listed on the site yet... price is £10 each plus £1 postage, for any of the sizes.

As for the stem - I've not used one myself, but the quality is excellent, machined from a single billet, fully finite element and rider tested, loads of colours, loads of lengths, 2 rises, 2 bar clamp sizes... the list goes on!

Adam

thankyou for the replies everyone (Y) i'll be purchaing one of those babies!! as for the stem i'm still undecided, as my onza stem, is 100mm with a 12 deg. rise, i ideally want something with a tincy bit more rise, as the fornt feels rather low (Y) (Y)

No chance of getting a couple of headset spacers in there? Or maybe some riser bars? Just other options (Y)

god damn you're quick!!!! (Y) yeah that could be an option, but i worship my onza carbn bars too much, i'll see if i can find some more corbon fibre spacers (Y)" ;) i'll pm you aboot the bashring ;)