Ymsa Round One

David

Hey, just wondering who will be going to round one of ymsa in 2 weeks. It will be my first ever comp hehe, entering inter. Should be fun, I am about to order a new front tyre but I dont know what to get. Ive always really run fire xc pro's (2.1) but I was looking at a front minion, would this be too wide for the front?

Cheers,

Dave

I will be there, i'll be riding a blue PX Zebdi. Not sure about the tyre question, i'm going to be running an awesome combo of nearly bald IRC Kujo and Notos, I expect slippage :unsure:

I'm entering expert having riden inter last year, not sure how well i'm gonna do though, probably not very!

the single ply would be best unless your stupidly front heavy.

about the comps, when you get there you sign in, you get a card and you go to a section. when you at your section just give your cards in to the observer and wait for your name to be called out, its as simple as that.

if you have a mate going who knows his way around go with him. my first time i hadnt a clue what i was doing but i went round with some mates.