Snapped My Forks

cookie456_the2nd

I'd always say pashley :(

They are 2 bolt so you'll need some adapters but for the money you can't say fairer than the weight, strength and basically the fact that they look sooo nice!

Alternatively leeson forks are very nice I think he can do 4bolt on his forks... Don't quote me on that though :)

Echo Urbans all the way mate... for the money they are damn good forks or if money isn't really an issue you could get yourself some Cannondale Fatty R forks they are amazing too....

Urban's can be bought either at Tartybikes.com or Selectbikes.com ( £80 )

Fatty R's can be bought at Bikefilth.com ( £112.50 )

Watson :(

Am i the only one who thinks echo urbans flex really bad! Mine seem awfull!!

Make the bike feel nice and are light but i can feel them flexing all the time!

Not just a little bit of flex cuz i know thats normal but like alot! Even when they were brand brand new they did!

Pashleys or fattys ill say!

I'd always say pashley :)

They are 2 bolt so you'll need some adapters but for the money you can't say fairer than the weight, strength and basically the fact that they look sooo nice!

Alternatively leeson forks are very nice I think he can do 4bolt on his forks... Don't quote me on that though :P

Leeson forks are lovely, although may look a little skinny on his frame... Clive can do 4 bolt mounts on them, although he will try and sell you pashley's instead because of the price (£100 for leeson's).

I would go with the flow on this one and get some urban's they seem to be liked :)

Am i the only one who thinks echo urbans flex really bad! Mine seem awfull!!

Make the bike feel nice and are light but i can feel them flexing all the time!

Not just a little bit of flex cuz i know thats normal but like alot! Even when they were brand brand new they did!

Pashleys or fattys ill say!

They're meant to flex. (Y)"

ashton forks..................

or even koxx forx.........i cant believe how strong they are!alot better than ANY bonded fork i have ever used...........iv properly used mine and there still perfect.

Waynio.....................

iv heard fo plenty of people snap the urbans? but the best anyone can buy arer fatty's there is no shadow of a doubt in that 1.

What like they r made of plastic, i think not!  (Y)

No, but flex is good, for 2 reasons:

A : It 'gives' so they are less likely to just snap. Like if you get 2 twigs, one fresh and one dead, and try and snap them...The fresh one will bend, the dead one will snap 'cos it's brittle.

B : It helps for moves such as front taps, front hooks, wheel swaps (Hoo-ha's) and drops to front wheel.

Though obviously it has it's disadvantages...

Erm, go Urbans.