Trials In Wales

fifty pence

impressive, i've been riding 10 years and touch wood never snapped or cracked a frame, you however have been riding __months and have made a 3" crack, the question is how in gods name did you crack it because your biggest drop is about 8" or have you just made your brothers crack bigger?

Edited by alex!beastytrials

i doubt that alot mate, you were only landing from at most 8" high. i would suspect its a hairline that your brother put in it before he sold it to you and now its got bigger. whatever it is i would definately get a much shorter frame to replace it because you are not going to progress properly on a long frame until you grow  :-

tom,

if there is a demo on mate get me some info please,

im well up for it,

would be ace!!

woo

well get a fan club on the go haha!

when,where and all that general info please!

cheers

craig :-

alex, its not just certain riders that will do a demo....what we have planned is all the club members that are free will ride....it would be a bit hard for jus a few riders to ride for over 8hours for 3 days.....we will all take it in turns if you get what i mean, we want to promote the club in the biggest way possible, we need to show that there are riders of all abilitys in the club, that way we may get a few more people want to try out the sport....im soo poo with my english so i apoligise for mistakes e.t.c,

btw...i told you, we are hopefully going to get a space on the high street, we dont know exactly where!

that sounds awsome!

ill happily ride sopunds like a laugh and its good that you guys will be too to show that the club is for everyone!

well excited about this haha any help at all give me a call! :-

that sounds awsome!

ill happily ride sopunds like a laugh and its good that you guys will be too to show that the club is for everyone!

well excited about this haha any help at all give me a call! :-

were goin to have to shift everything on the friday evening and set it up....so help will be needed there!

also we may need someone that is willing to campl overnight to keep a close eye on the demo rig, or if anyone has got a load of chain we can lock it up with...that will be mega.

Tom, any news on the fencing yet?

were goin to have to shift everything on the friday evening and set it up....so help will be needed there!

also we may need someone that is willing to campl overnight to keep a close eye on the demo rig, or if anyone has got a load of chain we can lock it up with...that will be mega.

Tom, any news on the fencing yet?

t's are being ordered tuesday but we need to speak to one of the printoing companies locally to get a quote for the printing.

i'm going to see if we can get the couincil van left with uis over the weekend to put kit in/sleep in >_<

not enough time to discuss now, we'll talk about it sunday. speak to bob about whos riding suinday and how to get here cos he's got some fuin suprises :turned:

nice =8¬)

As far as the extravaganza's going:

No news  :turned:  so stop asking me *cough* . When I get something i will PM all members and tell them what ive been told.

hey matt can you make sure then when you do sort the extravaganza out you make sure we get the same site for all 3 days and blag the biggest area you can >_<

you are coming up sunday aren't you? the trains might be an arse but if you dont come you will cry when you hear about it on wensday... oh yeah and bring youir cameras...

hey matt can you make sure then when you do sort the extravaganza out you make sure we get the same site for all 3 days and blag the biggest area you can  >_<

you are coming up sunday aren't you? the trains might be an arse but if you dont come you will cry when you hear about it on wensday... oh yeah and bring youir cameras...

tom ill be down on wednesday but i wont be able to come to liverpool :turned: im getting xlite frame (N)

f**kin amazing, possibly the best ride i've been on and i pulled some sweet moves (for me)

all you loosers who didn't come missed out big time  :)

lol tom so whats goin on about the demo ???????? when are we setting it up ?

(Y)

Edited by alex!beastytrials

sorry alex but i dont think you will be setting anything up. your too young and small to safely help out setting things up, you canty shift the sort of weights were mioving and i dont want you getting injured by moving stuff around. once you've stopped growing and your muscles have finished developing then you will be able to help out but young bones and muscles get too easily damaged...

(and in answer to your question, i dont know!)

sorry alex but i dont think you will be setting anything up. your too young and small to safely help out setting things up, you canty shift the sort of weights were mioving and i dont want you getting injured by moving stuff around. once you've stopped growing and your muscles have finished developing then you will be able to help out but young bones and muscles get too easily damaged...

(and in answer to your question, i dont know!)

they always pick on the little gut no tom in we i meant u lot (Y)