Password Log In

philharg

at my mum n dads business they need to have log in system for the computers. Used to run Access Denied cos they used to have windows 98 but on XP it doesnt work

this program would ask you for a user name and password before booting up windows

basically anyone know where i can get a program that does the same thing very much appreciated

cheers

Edited by philharg

its just getting used on one computer, them xp passwords are absolute shite n u can just press cancel

access denied used to come up just before windows started loading up, prompted you for a user name and password was real simple

Huh? On the login screen for windows xp? You can't go on an account unless you have the password. You also need to put a password on the default Administrator user that doesn't show up because you can just press Ctrl + Alt + Del and log in as the admin without a password... Should work, I've never seen a cancel option on the win Xp login screen.