SamHolmes

Been very bored the past few days so I thought Id make a new site

Its sliced from photoshop so will take a long time to load if youre on 56k :P

Any, take a look and tel me ways I could improve it :P

Here

Sam :P

Edited by Python_Sam

very nice and pro!

just a quickie.... i've got to the point of slicing my image in photoshop, then i believe you have to convert it over to dreamweaver and make the slices links yes? well i couldn't do that so i got stuck! any help on how?

Also, how do you make your image appear in one of those "slices"??

cheers in advance, and a top site.....

very nice and pro!

just a quickie.... i've got to the point of slicing my image in photoshop, then i believe you have to convert it over to dreamweaver and make the slices links yes? well i couldn't do that so i got stuck! any help on how?

Also, how do you make your image appear in one of those "slices"??

cheers in advance, and a top site.....

Once youve sliced up what you need (choose seperate images,esc so you can delete them and change them if you wish to later)

Then go to File, save for web and save it as .index

Then find the html file you saved and right click, open with, dreamweaver or what you use to do it with

Then it will open the slices put together in the program and you can change slices if you wish(but they have to be the exac same size)

Hope Ive helped :)

It's OK, nothing special really. It lacks content and complexity and its really really small just looks kinda... just like every other site made by a kid who has learnt how to use custom brushes, lens flare and slicing.

I don't like it.

It's OK, nothing special really. It lacks content and complexity and its really really small just looks kinda... just like every other site made by a kid who has learnt how to use custom brushes, lens flare and slicing.

I don't like it.

Im not a web design profesional, Ive only really just learnt ....

Could you tell me more detailed ways I could improve then instead of just critisising :)

I don't like it.

Bit harsh, but may be true :D

but then, im sure most people who visit the website wont know any different, they may have no knowledge of how websites are made etc and could think wow looks really complex and professional etc, i will agree with it lacking content though, get some more stuff in there :P

Looks pretty good though anyway imo :P