Cdtrialsport

malpass

Quite proffesional heh. Wouldn't expect nothing less though.

Don't see why you plaster your name everywhere though. Its a site for chris, not a site for you to advertise yourself where ever possible. :/

As others have said, lacking content, but so far pretty damn good.

more content will be coming soon but chris just wanted to get the initial site up.

He also told me to put myself on the about and team page I simply put my website at the bottom footer like every other company does is there something wrong with that?

I agree with Simon's point.

The website looks promising, but you're promoting yourself on an equal footing with your client. My feeling is that the site should have a feel about it that Chris is the person directly responsable for the content (even if this isn't the case) - it makes it more personable that way. The webdesigner/master gets his financial rewards for staying in the background and keeping things running. Client is king and the site is for his publicity, with a small link to the webdesigner maybe appropriately placed at the base of the window for example.

To refute your claims to the contrary, when you click on "About", two blocks of parallel text appear with a brief summary of both Chris and Your credentials. At this moment in time, promoting "Angel6" you've also got:

1. info in the top header(top right)

2. the footer info.

3. top of the links list on the bottom right

On this one page I counted 9 mentions of AngelSix or Lukemalpass, or various webcontacts for these. Definately less mentions of Chris Doney there.

So on that page there's more seperate mentions of your business than the client, and there's no denying it! I think that only one mention of the designer should be made, ideally with a link that takes you to their page should the browser wish to obtain further contact details. I think putting your full contact details on a client's site is not understanding the status quo.

Also I notice that yours is the only working photo in the team section! From checking out your own website I can see that you're not shy about getting your own face onto stuff, but maybe you should think about whether this is appropriate for the work you do?

It's a promising looking site, and I guess that it's Chris' and not my views that matter. Just some food for thought.

Also one thing you simply must do is get a trials type image on the front page so that people know immediately what the site is about. There's just text at the moment.

Good luck,

Steve

more content will be coming soon but chris just wanted to get the initial site up.

He also told me to put myself on the about and team page I simply put my website at the bottom footer like every other company does is there something wrong with that?