T Mag Or T Pro ?

thornabytrials.co.uk

hmm. T-mag's WB is about 1000mm

The wheelbase on t-pro is 1030mm.

If you like flicky bikes, i think you will be happy with the t-mag.

It's not so many people that have the t-mag, but many people is very happy about their t-pro.

But all i've heard about the t-mag is positive...

Don't know if this helped you though :blink:

The t pros wb aint 1030 lol, something like

T-pro 1000

t-mag 1015

Id gho for the t-mag just to be different and the fact its a better frame and geo.

The t pro however i supoose is lighter cheaper and stronger so its your decision (Y)

Because...when the t-pro was amde out of the cheasy 6061 it snapped to easily...so changing the material increased the strength of the welding and tubing(downtube + anything = (Y) :- ). And i think theyre using 7005 because its cheaper? and they can always change the materials if it sells well.

also i think 6061 is better for welding...i.e stronger on the welds.....

wereas 7005 is stronger tubing

the t-pro has a WB of about 1010 with onza forks.

i think the t-mag is about 1000.

^^^^ but echo team forks or something similar could surely extend it (Y)

Burton :-

The 05 T-Pro is made from U6 alloy, the same as Zoo!'s and Echo's, whereas the T-Mag is made from 7005 alloy which isn't as light or as strong as U6.

The zoo! isn't make outof U6 like the t-pro.

It all depends on weather you want a disk or not. If you get the t-pro and want a disk, you have to replace the hub, and the forks.

The t-mag ahd the hub and forks to take it (not to mention it comes with a disk).

So realy you just need to base you decision on that.

:)

basically i but the T PRO i order some echo forks and a New front wheel (disk compatible) or i just buy the T mag. so going on what people say if i get the t pro and also get echo forks.. im gonna have a decent setup. probably better than that of the T Mag..

basically i but the T PRO i order some echo forks and a New front wheel (disk compatible) or i just buy the T mag. so going on what people say if i get the t pro and also get echo forks.. im gonna have a decent setup. probably better than that of the T Mag..

No, whats the point of getting a t-pro, and then getting some forks and a new front hub. When you can just go out and buy the t-mag? It'll be a bit cheaper in the long run, and much less hastle.

Edited by JT!

Yeah, its a UCI bashring (so its quite thin), which is held in place by the freewheel. The cranks are designed to fit a freewheel and a bashring

so the bash ring isnt fixed? could i remove it or would i need some kind of spacer?

dont like the look of it been there with a bash plate as well..