Tattoo's

B-Line

• 3 weeks later...

Seem's no one wants to reply? humm...so i shall...

The Picture Quality is a bit gay....but here:

On Each Shoulder:

gallery_2834_925_7218.jpg

On My Forearm:

gallery_2834_925_7379.jpg

I'm ALWAYS thinking of new designs for ink, i think that you GOTTA design stuff yourself! I'd NEVER choose something from a board in the studio!

Monstar, those stars on your forearm look bloody excellent! If I was going to get a tat i'll get something similar to that (Y)  Do they actually hurt when they're being done?

Thanks! And, not a all dude! I cant really describe the feeling of getting a tattoo.....though i'll try....It's like a really violent tickle!...one that you want to just REALLY itch! It starts to ache a bit once you've been sat in the chair over an hour....but yeh, my advice is just dont be worried about the pain - it's NOTHING compared to what you're anticipating!

EDIT: Oh yeh, they were done by Woody. He's a f**king awesome artist and really well known - if you live near High Wycombe i'd go there.....or even if you dont...lol! I'm definatley taking the trip from Dorset for my next! It's always good to know who's doing your ink!

Edited by montstar