Woking Tonight?

hey dude i was just going to call you to see how you were, ill ride woking tonight for sure yeah  (Y). what sort of time would you want to ride?

got a couple of things to do. should be over about 8pm or just before. car is ok now.

i cant go too mad because its still giving me a bit of grief! went out yesterday for half hour and it wasnt too bad. just no big drops for another week or so.

You not at school?

Chris

got a couple of things to do. should be over about 8pm or just before. car is ok now.

i cant go too mad because its still giving me a bit of grief! went out yesterday for half hour and it wasnt too bad. just no big drops for another week or so.

You not at school?

Chris

Yeah i'm at school but i'm in the computer rooms all day so i'm doing coursework and going on trials-forum every so often. Ill meet you in the car park at 8 then mate and i think max will come too and maybe jonny :) .Do you think mark would ride and pick up the mk6 frame tonight?...as i realy need the money (Y) thanks (Y)

Edited by aj_trials

Yeah i'm at school but i'm in the computer rooms all day so i'm doing coursework  and going on trials-forum every so often. Ill meet you in the car park at 8 then mate and i think max will come too and maybe jonny  :) .Do you think mark would ride and pick up the mk6 frame tonight?...as i realy need the money  (Y) thanks  (Y)

ill ask him, but his g'friends nan died a few days ago so i dont think he'll be out.

got a call from chris in activ in folkestone. warranty on the echo bounce has been refused. doh!

ill ask him, but his g'friends nan died a few days ago so i dont think he'll be out.

got a call from chris in activ in folkestone. warranty on the echo bounce has been refused. doh!

Ahh fair enough. See you tonight at brewery road car park for 8:00 then (Y).

If anyone else on the forum wants to come just post and we can meet you at the station for around 8. :)"

do you think jonny will come?

I hope so, umm well he has been out down woking with me a few times last week and is realy enjoying going out on the bike so its very possible, When he comes online ill ask him and get him to meet us for 8 too. (Y)

Edited by aj_trials