New Video

thefletch

Yeh i remember now, seems like it was so long ago, i wana go back so badly. :S

By bunny hop tap i guess u mean the 1 on the new wall with loads of riders around, that was 48", or the big one on a grey wall is about 50"

cheers for postin it on observed trials

Edited by thefletch

S!CK!

cant wait for next week fletch! id best bring my balls with me, it seems someone is taking some serious street action, that is the sweetest vid iv seen ina long time! music went awesum with the explosive and extreme style of trials riding going on!!!

thats gotta score a good 10/10! A* work the fletch

Waynio........................

they will be the koxx red pads maybe? i cant remember the pads he was using at koxx days. but id be pretty certain they would be koxx ones.

Waynio.........................

from looking at all the different compounds as we have now started to stock koxx in the shop the pads in particular the blue, red and green i think it is are quite a soft compound for anyone who is wondering what the different colours are for. but going off feel and bite :lol:" there is a difference between a couple of pairs.

they will be the koxx red pads maybe? i cant remember the pads he was using at koxx days. but id be pretty certain they would be koxx ones.

Waynio.........................

from looking at all the different compounds as we have now started to stock koxx in the shop the pads in particular the blue, red and green i think it is are quite a soft compound for anyone who is wondering what the different colours are for. but going off feel and bite  :lol:"  there is a difference between a couple of pairs.

Well my personal view would be that the blue Koxx Bloxx are the worst for feel as with a soft compound it makes the brake feel extremely Spongy, I wouldn't mind trying they yellow ones myself :lol:

Wayne what you done with the pitbull now anyways? you still got it or sold it off :P. I need to ride with you lot in summer again :P

Biff B)

Im using brown pads with a soft grind. Works fine. The pads are a bit old though(got them in novemeber).

My bike is being tidied up soon though with yellow shizzle.

BIff, I really like the new frame, it's 1080 Wb but doesnt feel long when you ride it, since I've got it I've been learnin some new stuff and found it really easy for allsorts of stuff, hookin, sidehops, gaps to front etc. I am no expert so I cant say why its so good i just think it is, and nearly everyone who've been on it likes it alot and says its easy on back wheel. :lol: B) :P :lol: :P

• 2 weeks later...

That was a sweet vid :S

Bike looks minted as well. I would love one of those frames but do they dent as easy as XTP's ?

Also do you run any tar on your rim as I have koxx browns on a Koxx rim and mine dont lock at all and just hiss (Y)

anyway Sweet vid and keep up the good work ;)