New Video Tra Riding 1075 Vinco

TRA

£10000 might be worth a few broken bones...

wicked vid, huge taps!

A few broken bones? Have look at that gap again will you? For one, theres a wal runing down the middle of it at the bottom to nicely snap your spinal cord when your fall... :P" Just thought I'd be nice and cheery.

Sweet vid though, looks as though the hands got better.

Rich

10000£ eh?

ermmm....well i reckon if it was a flat takeoff it would be alot nicer and i would maybe attempt it but how much is it going to cost me to get there, lol?

What i cant understand is you two footed jumped across it, i would never do that, ill be shit scared. What i dont relise is though is that you can gap on foot loads further than on your bike when most normal people gap about the same amount.

I saw a really old video of you on www.trialsuk.com and its crazy the jumps your are doing on foot and its also quite funny seeing you ride a short bike.

After watching the video again i take it back, great riding!

the gap is about 9 foot , and 1 foot up .. how high is it down ? something like 20 feet? .. and theres an edge you need to get up on first ... good luck ;P

Yes you will most likely die when you dont make it .. ;P

10000£ eh?

ermmm....well i reckon if it was a flat takeoff it would be alot nicer and i would maybe attempt it but how much is it going to cost me to get there, lol?

What i cant understand is you two footed jumped across it, i would never do that, ill be shit scared. What i dont relise is though is that you can gap on foot loads further than on your bike when most normal people gap about the same amount

when i kinda hooked myself upwards that steep shit at 00:53 , and the short clip where you see me put feet down second last clip, thats the most scary shit i have ever done ! it was very steep down, and it was atleast 15 feet down to bottom at the highest , and onto pointy rocks :| But when you see a swet line you just gotta try it >_<