Folkstone Ride

Well I was talking to punkrider and as the last folkstone ride went down so well we was talking about having another one, we have got around 10 to 15 people already coming but have not set a date yet as we would like to know what would be best for you guys/ladies on here. So if you could reply with what day would be best for you and the most popular will be chosen, we were thinking of like 2 weeks time if that is good with you on here?

Sorrry if the details here are crap but I have never posted about a ride before.

Thanks Tom

yeh, sunday is good for me. Don't work sundays, so its all good. theres quite a few folkestone peeps goin, clems got his leeson sorted, mines workin. I do have keys for the shop i work in, so if everyone has money, i can get innertubes and stuff if needed, CHEERS

chris

Hey man you live in whitstable? Thats pretty sweet where abouts? I am moving to the big new estate up by the motor way, can you add me to msn please as I was regretting leaving all of my riding mates in rainham/gillingham and thought I would be riding around down whitstable on my larrysome.

Tomm_robo@hotmail.com

Thanks