Aspire Velotech Customers

PaRtZ

ok as a chris king hub is rather expensive can i have a wee bit of information please:

1) Im getting a Monty X-lite soon. Do i want the "rear BMX 32 hole hub" (blue/navy)?

2) According to www.XE.com $379 = about £207. but will i get charged for anything else (tax/shipping etc.) as well and if so how much does it cost in total?

Sorry to sound like a wimp but I don't wanna stuff this up. I've never had this much money in my account before =8¬)

The King BMX hubs cost £425 if you buy them from here, so with all the import and everything added it'll come to just under or roughly the same as that. Might be a bit under, but I'm not 100%.

Do you have a 32H rim? Or are you getting one? If so, you can get the 32H hub I guess (Y)

I didnt get charged when i ordered my headset from aspirevelotec so i doubt you will. Ideally you want the 36hole hub (Y)  It builds into a stronger wheel

My friend ordered a hub from aspire and never got charged import tax either, it was free shipping to uk also i believe.

Yeah, the Monty X-Lites have 10mm dropouts. They are only spaced 106mm wide though ('cos Monty are stupid), and the hub will be 110mm wide, so you'll have to splay the drop-outs a little to make it fit, but it'll be OK (Y)

:angry: mathew you have far more important parts to be buying than a fooking king hub!!! look at that bar and stem, oh and those cranks, forks, front wheel, branke pads....

get a profile if your intent on getting a new hub, you really dont need to go blow that kinda money on a king (N) (N) :)