New Piercing

Ducko

hey guys,

seing how people are posting tattos and the like i thought id show yopu what i got done to my ear yesterday!

i think most people will hate it but i think its ace!

dscf00010kc.jpg

hope you like it (Y)

craig

hey guys,

seing how people are posting tattos and the like i thought id show yopu what i got done to my ear yesterday!

i think most people will hate it but i think its ace!

hope you like it :P

craig

Nice :) I used to have a scaffold, unfortunately one of the holes refused to ever heal so I took it out about a year ago now. Still have a ring in one of the holes though, so I could always get the other one re-pierced at some point and put it back.

I found mine was about the most painful piercing I've ever had done (I've had a few). Mostly because it was done as a single piercing, so going in through the outside edge of my ear was pushing the flesh against the cartilage. That really, really hurt!

It's probably a good thing you have a PTFE bar, a lot of the problems I had with mine were due to the bar being too short and the piercings being a fraction out of line (not really enough to see, just enough that a metal bar in them caused havoc with the healing process).

I've been considering getting a scaffold, or a tragus done.

116371967_l.jpg

You can see my lip rings there, I haven't seen many people with that before, you can just about make out my tunnel too, 10mm.

*awaits "LoLZ EMo PhAgZ0rZ!!!!111"

Sorry dude, but I goin with the negative crew on the tattoo. It doesn't float my boat at all.

On the other little topic here, one of my mates had the back of his neck done a while ago - looked so brutal when they were doing it, but they numbed it and he said it really didin't hurt. I think on him it looks ace, it really suits him but doubt it's for everyone. I'd rather have that done than a tat; at least you can take it out if you don't like it.

I've been considering getting a scaffold, or a tragus done.

116371967_l.jpg

You can see my lip rings there, I haven't seen many people with that before, you can just about make out my tunnel too, 10mm.

man that is ace never seen it before either!

no worries im an emo bitch aswell (Y)

love the tunnel makes mine look tiny

just so you dont feel left out ' oh my god'Z EmO gOFFFiXZ Go'Z n Cut Da RiSTsZ InItZ'

Edited by craigdavies

Sorry dude, but I goin with the negative crew on the tattoo. It doesn't float my boat at all.

On the other little topic here, one of my mates had the back of his neck done a while ago - looked so brutal when they were doing it, but they numbed it and he said it really didin't hurt. I think on him it looks ace, it really suits him but doubt it's for everyone. I'd rather have that done than a tat; at least you can take it out if you don't like it.

these grow out and usually leave massive scars across where everey you get it done thou, but still very cool

116371967_l.jpg

Nice Dan :D My friend is getting another lip ring done this week :- She looks hot now 2 will be super :D Getting my lip done at the beggining of summer hols along with my ear! How long did it take you to stretch that? I'm just going for a 4mm tunnel!

You should see my mates, one has his neck done twice and the other has her collar bones... (not through the bone obv but thats the position!)

Nice wrist :P

James (Y)

Get a tunnel in your lip Dan :D

Haha, an old friend of mine (also called Dan strangely enough) stretched his labret to something like 6mm.

Mind you, that's not as bad as another Dan I know, who not only did his own P.A. but then stretched it to about 8mm himself ! I saw the ring that he wore in that (it wasn't in at the time) and it looked more like a bracelet than a piercing ring. Scary, scary stuff.

i had my tunnel at 4mm and i left it out for week and it went down to 2mm and i had to restrech so yes ytour ear should go to about 6mm and strech back relatively small,

as for the scaffold i love it cant beat the beauty popular with the ladys aswell haha (Y)