Algebra Is There An Easy Way?

Richie

why do they still teach algebra at school (Y) surely they should be teaching more practical maths thats more useful for every day life? if people want to do algebra and the like they can do it at college.

If you arent naturally good at stuff like that, then its a matter of doing practice questions over and over until you get it. Try GCSE bitesize as Smo recommended- might have some practice questions on there.

They do teach you how to solve algebra equations at school... What they don't teach you is how to form them. I think that would be much more helpful.

Algebra can be used almost everyday. It is a rare occasion when I actually have to put pen to paper and write down what I am trying to work out, but it's useful to know how to solve simple algebraic problems.

Saying that, I can't think of any worthwhile examples right now without sounding like it's straight off an exam paper. (Y)

You'll only need to know the basics for the RAF test anyways, don't get too hung up over it. Try Bitesize as everybody else suggested.

i found algebra or however you spell it a real pain in the arse, didnt understand it, but i got tha hang on it and it was sooooo easy, i think that bitesize id the best site like someone said before.