Do You Wait For People Or

<scruff>

the reason i'm writing this post is because i'm waiting for a french friend of mine. do you bother wasting your time waiting for people or do you get on with what you want. it rreallydoes my head. i finished work at 4 and wanted to get into town to ride for no later then 5. it is now 6 o'clock and he said he nearly ready.

sorry if this is a pointless post and you think is a waste of space but i'm just board, WAITING.

scruff :turned:

If your not on about waiting for riders then, waiting for people in general realllly annoys me :S

I was going to see some people today, then my mate told me to ring him and this was at about 5:50, he said to come meet him at his house as hes getting the bus home from town and he will come out with me, town is only 15mins drive on bus, 1 hour 20mins later and about 3 phone calls later after asking him where he was and was apparently on the bus then was still in town then was on the bus again, and seeing about 7 buses come past, he finally arrives and claims no buses were there at all until a few mins ago :turned:

really annoys me when people do that :D

I would have gone on by myself but as there your friends you can usually take there word that they will be there on team and because there your friends you will generally wait for them anyway

Edited by Bondy