Nicked My Bike

Derek Gibson

me and my mates just got into notts and we went to a rail gap and about 4 lads came up to us.three of them being about 13 and 1 being about 18 and they oldest 1 started saying can i have a go on your bike..let me do a wheelie so on and i just kept on saying no then they started to get a bit angry and agressive and started to grab our bikes.

the big 1 pushed me and managed to get my bike and my mates got away thanks rollox and he kept attemting to swing 4 me evry time i move dthen he peddaled off lmao and he slammed the front brake on(me having a avid machainical)and he went over bars but soon got back on and no body would help me so i rang police and they are trying to get it back for me.

i hate chavs there gay to fook (Y)

The same sort of thing happened to me, but there was only 2 lads that got mine, one IS 26 and the other is about 19. f**king c**ts, he rode down the sketchiest steps ever and fell off at the bottm whilst his mate held me back, and then had the check to turn round a say... "see you laters MATE" and i was like (Y) what the fook, give me my bike bike you fricken hanker!!! :)

any ways, bad look (i dont depend on the cops really any more!!)

Having your bike stolen is the worst feeling in the world.

Having chavs hit your or bring out a knife is the worst feeling in the world x2.

therefore, bike stolen+chav punch = sh*t day!

i know what its like mate, sorry about that.

police dont do bugger all, at least they didnt for me.

hey squince whats happening about u because some one nicked your bike didnt they

Edited by Peterjordan

Chav's tried to steal my bike from me in rhyl once but i managed to get away at the train station :- But i know what you mean it is a horrible feeling and yes the police are absolutely useless !!

I think that we should organise a UK ride where nearly every rider in the uk meets up n we just got round riding and hurting Chav's :lol:

Hope you get your ride back soon, Post some pics so if anyone see's it will can at least try to get it back or let you know.

that realy shit eggi i carnt beleive it , i had 2 chase a smackhead down about a year ago 2 get my bike back , dunno wat i was gonna do like cos he was bigger than me but wen i caught up wid him he must of seen how pissed i was cos he gave it me back !

bad luck m8 hope police can help you

morris x x

well as soon as they got away from me i dialled 999 and aske for police they come about 10 min later and i went in 1 of the cars looking for the chavs and there was also like 6 cars looking for it aswell :-

when i got back to the police sation they checked my mates bikes for fingerprints but could not get nothing :lol:

i am very p*sse* off but mum is ringin insurers soon so i will see what i can do

my spec of the bike was:

onza t pro 05 frame

monty riser bar and stem

monty x lite forks black

front tryall rimon an red hope xc

front avid machaincal on an xtr lever

monty xlite cranks with freewheel

rear hs33 04 with coust pads

rear monty x lite wheel

kmc kool chain

creepy crawler tyres

there seems to be more and more bikes being stolen by chavs nowerdays :lol: its getting scary to ride street incase your bike gets nicked!! thats really unlucky mate :-

Edited by Jonno

Chavs need shooting. End of story. But the government like to help everyone....regardless of what a tw*t their being.

AND whats worse is the government fuel the chavness by giving them loads of benefits they can apply for so they dont have to go to work. LAZY F*CKERS!

There should be benefits, but not £300 a day benefits :@

and i have no insurance on it

Don`t think you will have anychance off getting your bike back.

How many off you went on the ride I only go to notts if there is loads off us. Even though I do live in notts :D"

Gaz :rolleyes:

p.s hope u get it back :D

I think that we should organise a UK ride where nearly every rider in the uk meets up n we just got round riding and hurting Chav's :D

Hope you get your ride back soon, Post some pics so if anyone see's it will can at least try to get it back or let you know.

Apart from by beating them up it would turn us into chavs for starting on random people, I'm all for the fighting to stop getting your bike nicked but going around beating up random people who ''look'' like chavs just turn you into a chav yourself, they could be wearing nickelson tops tracky B's and whatever but that doesn't make them chavs, the people who go around starting on random people and stealing from shops are the real chavs, even if they have black lipstick on and dress as ''un-chav'' as possible they still are a chav 'cause of how they act.

I hate these sort of posts:

1.) If this ''chav'' hunt did take place you would be beating up people who are innocent as they wouldn't start on a group of 90+ people

2.)You wouldn't know who was a real chav as no-one would try and start on a HUGE group of people so you would inevitably end up hurting some people who would never even dream of stealing a bike off someone.

3.)By doing this you would turn yourself into chavs by starting on random people because they ''look like chavs'', so really you may as well punch yourself.

So basically just grow-up and stop being so stereotypical!

Rant-over :rolleyes:"

Joe

Apart from by beating them up it would turn us into chavs for starting on random people, I'm all for the fighting to stop getting your bike nicked but going around beating up random people who ''look'' like chavs just turn you into a chav yourself, they could be wearing nickelson tops tracky B's and whatever but that doesn't make them chavs, the people who go around starting on random people and stealing from shops are the real chavs, even if they have black lipstick on and dress as ''un-chav'' as possible they still are a chav 'cause of how they act.

I hate these sort of posts:

1.) If this ''chav'' hunt did take place you would be beating up people who are innocent as they wouldn't start on a group of 90+ people

2.)You wouldn't know who was a real chav as no-one would try and start on a HUGE group of people so you would inevitably end up hurting some people who would never even dream of stealing a bike off someone.

3.)By doing this you would turn yourself into chavs by starting on random people because they ''look like chavs'', so really you may as well punch yourself.

So basically just grow-up and stop being so stereotypical!

Well said that man! who cares what they look like, and what they ware, after all there only human, like you and me!