Spray Job

Trials Boy

He could mean "two pack" paint, you mix the paint with an activator, and sometimes some thinners to make it spray better. Thats quite tough stuff, often used on classic cars and motorcycles. Tis quite dangerous stuff, contains a few nasties, and i think its only meant to be sold to certain people these days, but i cant quite remember.

That is the one! But, my brother didn't end up using the TWO PAC, look, one Folkestone ride and.............:

Forks (N)

Picture551.jpg

Frame (Y)

Picture556.jpg

Obviously the bash would be like that, but i thought more damage would be done to the cranks than the frame and forks! :D

Anyway,

Thanks for the comments.

Mat

(The pics are crap because my cam is eating all my batteries and its dark :))

Exactly what happened to mine, i even tried buying an ornage highlighter tut tut :) .

I hear powder coating is a very effective method however very hard to get applied.

I was told it works by letting electrons onto the syrface to be painted and the paint then sticks to the electrons as if magnetised, certainly very efficient method and should give a very good effect like toxsins blue frame etc.

Either that or anodization, both work very well but very hard to get done does any one know how clives sprays his frames as they seem to be done well and not mass produced, so maybe possible for us diy wannabes :(