Dj Memorial Ride Pictures

Dan Campbell

Sweet pics! :D Can anyone explain to me the first pic?Ben Rowlands doing a 360 off the skip, I can't quite picture it somehow,unless it was static, in which case he's riding the wrong bike! :-

There was a ramp up the other side of the skip. So he hit that with speed, landed on the skip, and then did a 360 off :(

Anyone else noticed that the "Rich Pearson 180 up" pic, he has neither feet on the pedals. That's gonna hurt, surely (Y)

Sweet pics! (Y) Can anyone explain to me the first pic?Ben Rowlands doing a 360 off the skip, I can't quite picture it somehow,unless it was static, in which case he's riding the wrong bike! :(

The other side of the skip was a ramp up/wall ride constructed from pallets.

The more streety riders were using this to wall ride (obviously) and to stall on the lip of the skip. Ben used this ramp up to roll into a 360 off. In the pic he is mid way through the spin, he landed the move after a few tries :D

EDIT - Damn Tomm beat me to it

Anyone else noticed that the "Rich Pearson 180 up" pic, he has neither feet on the pedals.  That's gonna hurt, surely  (Y)

:D" He did actually make it on the second go but the picture of it looks more like a gap to front wheel.

The pic I included he did put his feet down your right, but that pic was there because you can see the move a little better.

Dan

Hehe was a laugh rollin onto the skip. Ben pulled a sweet 360 after few goes, though everybody kept getting in his way!!

I was the muppet on the d.blue leeson that took too much speed up the ramp and bailed over the back of the skip :">

Was all good fun though :huh:

M@