What 'movie' Maker?

Gandalf the Yellow

hello im just collecting some funny vids from all around my pc and decided to put together a vid....nooo and its not trials related (yet :huh: ) but all my short clips are from my digital camera in .mpg and .avi formats.

it doesn't have to be very pro, as im only playing about with it.....once i've experimented well with the software i'll start making a proper video with my new camera (canon S2 IS) yay (Y) !

thanks your help guys

steve

urm

i use movie maker two.

with AVI clips and it seems to work good.

movie maker has some good effects , and compresses the vids for you.

play aroud with it.

yea i used it before, but i can't find it anymore on my pc after its been formatted :huh: and i can't find it in microsoft website.....so i'd thought i'll give something else a go.

right well adobe premiere is pretty much the best, unless you have a mac and use final cut pro. (ryan leech used it to make manifesto) premiere you hav to buy unless you can persuade someone to send you a copy of the installation disc. :huh:

for the pc movie maker is alright, but i thought it was a bit crappy and the video's didn't turn out very good quality.

however there is another program called pinnacle studio that is fairly easy to use with some good features in it. again you have to buy it unless you know someone with a copy of the disc, but there's tonnes of them on ebay that you can do a "buy it now" and they're set at around £6 they work fine as well, they come in a thin dvd case in a sealed c.d. sleeve with the product installation code on the front.

make sure you look for pinnacle studio 9 pro. or just studio 9, don't get an SE version.

so you might be better off havin a look for one of them.

hope i helped. (Y)