Suffolk Cycle Show Demo!

STEVE-0

If you happen to be a member of the EBTC you would have recieved a newsletter about the demo in suffolk.

If not here are the details:

Date: Sunday 19th June

Place: Ipswich Park & Ride, Marlesham, Suffolk

Details: Contact Dan Strain - 01394 214207 or 07791739740 OR go on http://www.suffolkcycleshow.co.uk/

The shame is it clashes with the Round 2 of the British BikeTrial Championship but im going to the demo and i want to know who else is coming???

Stuart Mattews rang me up about it and ive got to take the banners so should look quite similar to the Brentwood demo, only, a little smaller.

Steve :turned:

Do you lot know any good street spots around that area because maybe if the demo gets a little boring i would be up for some street as ive never riden there before.

I hope some more people do come! Will be a little boring with just me and 4 people i dont actually know.

THE MORE THE BETTER I SAY! ^_^

p.s. sorry for posting this dan but i think the demo could be alot better with some more riders. :(

sounds cool!

I really like riding street in different places because its just like fidin a really cool new line...and this way they are all going to be new lines.

Anyone want to come ride some street then....

Steve

steve-o u up for just riding some street in ipswich i'm sure paul will come and a few others if there not riding the demo?????? its pretty good ull prob like judging by your vids.

Who is riding?

guy

well i'm not steve (nearly...but not quite), but i'm pretty sure he is riding the demo :-

it's just that he has this new addiction called "explosade" which gives him way too much energy, so if he gets bored/demo ends, he might fancy some street.

anyways- i'm sure he'll be back on soon to tell you all (Y)" ...he still needs to get his hub back from dan ko or he won't be riding at all :lol:

adam

it's just that he has this new addiction called "explosade" which gives him way too much energy, so if he gets bored/demo ends, he might fancy some street.

anyways- i'm sure he'll be back on soon to tell you all  :shifty:" ...he still needs to get his hub back from dan ko or he won't be riding at all  :shifty:

adam

He showed me his magic explosade drink.....

why the hell is dan riding in the demo? and shaun not (Y) no offence to dan but he is shite and shaun can pull a whole load of bigger and better moves.....

ah well hope it all goes well today, i decided that i really couldnt be bothered! and i rode ipswich yesterday (Y)