Bt Ninja 365

CoppellStereo

Their logo, branding & look is just bland and ugly...Why dont they hire a really good desinger? Or is their even any in Poland?

They have potential but their name "BT" is a turn off for me...why do trials companies have retarded names and the BMX industry have all the good ones....seems like their light years ahead of us..?

That will ride horrible.

Like a pogo stick, zero leverage.

Chainstays DO NOT need to be shorter than 380mm. Which I know is contrary to what i've said before, but is seriously true.

BTs are VERY well made frames, and alot of care goes into their design, but they're going in the wrong direction I feel.

thats too true matt. Your current influence from riding my 24" bmx is so obvious. Your right unless your riding 100% UCI natural that will be awful, your 5.0 was far to jittery for my liking, Not to say that my 405mm chainstay on my Brisa is the way but ill pay to see anyone hop to manual on a Ninja, Street is cool not just riding UCI on concrete but unadulterated street style is what Trials has been about for soo long. New Gen Trials is over rated, not say we should ride 18" XC bikes circa 1994 but isnt it pushing it a little??

Trev

Their logo, branding & look is just bland and ugly...Why dont they hire a really good desinger? Or is their even any in Poland?

They have potential but their name "BT" is a turn off for me...why do trials companies have retarded names and the BMX industry have all the good ones....seems like their light years ahead of us..?

Damn yeah a name just makes that bike ride shit. Like a pair of shoes with a crap name like eS on them makes them so uncomfortable, stop talking your shit before you start eating through your arsehole.

I know you people dont want to believe that stickers/branding make a difference but err... sorry, even on a subcocious level they do.

Sort your marketing and i guarentee you increased sales.

and im willing to bet you dont buy eS shoes because theyre really comfy, theyre porbably as good/bad as any other trainer but you like them because of their image - which is BRANDING.

You said it yourself..

Edited by trialsmad

You do know that BT stands for Bike trials!??

You didn't think they just stuck the alphabet into a hat and picked B and T, ahh yeh that'll do! ^_^

I cant say I like that at all! The paintjob is cheap and tacky!

Rob :-

hey, I like ALL the components BT has made! Every single part look uber strong and well made... BUT, there is something about that frame I dont liking :lol:

I dont know but, it mostly seems wrong... Reminds me a little about the Onza (I think there was a topic about a while ago) frame, butler or something.....

This is sad :- B)

I know you people dont want to believe that stickers/branding make a difference but err... sorry, even on a subcocious level they do.

Sort your marketing and i guarentee you increased sales.

and im willing to bet you dont buy eS shoes because theyre really comfy, theyre porbably as good/bad as any other trainer but you like them because of their image - which is BRANDING.

You said it yourself..

Let me see now, I would say Vans are the comfiest shoes to just wear, eS followed by Etnies are best for skating, not sure for trials only used my eS when I used to ride. For running and other sports I have some adidas. Oh yeah I forgot I love eS yet I only own 1 pair of their shoes which are f**ked. Branding my arse I buy and wear clothes that I feel comfy wearing and that are comfy to wear. You can believe what you want but I've had enough of been told that I buy brands that are well known. Out of all of my mates I'm the only one who's heard of 75% of the brands I wear.