Nottingham. 25/06/05.

joe b

Right, i can't remember the last time the mansfield boys were at a big ride in Nottingham! The one and only Quince will be riding there, the legend Gamo, Bono, Pete, Picki, Me, Mike. Maybe Danny Foster, Neil T, the Long Eaton Lot, the Loughborough Lads, could maybe even get some Cultiv8ed boys down again! I know they loved it last time they went!

Sooo... i'm going to try and organise a big ride there. I'm thinking 'big'! We could go up to the main Uni which i know is loads of fun when theres lots of people there. Theres tons of mint stuff to ride in Nottingham people, so get your arses down there!

I'm on a bout meeting people in the station where i can be safe :'( ! Let's say 11:00 meet at Nottingham station. Come aaaaaaan guys!

MUCHOS FUN AND MUCHOS LAUGHS WILL BE HAD ALL DAY!!!

Post up if and when your coming!

Cheers,

Joe.

Right'y ho! This will be good... Danny Foster is confirmed, Sam Wheeler is confirmed (probably with some of his ginger friends :- ), Dan Ko (Viz bikes) will probably be going, the Long Eaton Lot are all confirmed (Sharn, Johal, Joe, Gaz, Tony). And still all the Mansfield boys are coming! Will be minted, and you know it...

Cheers,

Joe.

i may be comming up from leicester gotta see if i can get some mates to come, and how would we get there yes by train but what train station would we get off at and where to go from there.

thanks

snowy

sorry didnt read the full thread alrighty im gunna ring a few of me boyz lol and see if there up for it :-

Edited by Gap To Manual

does anyone know or can find out how much the train will be from oxford to nottingham (child)???

might be coming now...if the ticket is no more that £30

also how much from leicester to notts there and back all in :-

theres only one station at nottingham and the train from leicester to nottingham will stop at loughborough (where ill be getting on) so ill show you the way.

unsure on trian costs, for me its about a fiver so for you should be no more than 8 quid return but if you can get on for a chile itll be alot cheaper.

i think ill come along and join the fun.

So... Confirmed Sam Wheeler and also James Porter. Ben Lee is confirmed also with two other geeza's form Leicester. Ben Slinger might be going again, and some of the Cultiv8ed boys :shifty: . I cant f**king wait!!!

Cheers,

Joe.

rossi best be there *shakes fist*

and if you dont come ben i will walk to your house and post confetti through your letter box :shifty:

sam and myself have got a train problem. the latest we can leave nottingham is 7 other wise trains are gay and take like 13 hours to get back (like 12 next day or something) and we wont really wanna be leaving that early.

so is there any chance someone near can put us up for just saturday night PLEASE... and we will be leaving sunday.

cheers james :shifty:

james, i might be able to put you 2 guys up for a night, but it depends if i have a comp in the morning or not!!!

no, i dont, so i will ask my parents and pm you later if thats orite! i live near long eaton and you would be able to ride there on the sunday with us!

joE!

ah you beast oakley :shifty: :shifty: :D :) . how far are you from nottingham???im not being a ungreatful basterd here its just i dont really wanna be spending to much on another ticket from nottingham to where you are. sorry if that sounds cuntish, i really dont mean it like that.

im going to be heading off early sunday cause i got a maths exam monday so i dont wanna be to tired. so i doubt i will ride your area for long.

cheers matey :D

it is a 10 min train journey from us to notts and a short ride, but my dad might be able to pick us up from notts at night, so should be all good! :shifty:

will speak to my mum about it in a minute and post whether you can stop or not tommorow!

joE!

Hiya, i'll be there for sure (Y)

Joe, instead of saying a dead on time i would say try to get there for 11 but we wont go anywhere till quarterpast, just so we dont miss anyone :P.

Anyway i will catch the train down with joeb,mikey, and whoever else who is going from mansfield. (Y)

cheers andy

So, anyone who is coming then meet at 11:00. And if there is anyone that will be coming later then PM me your mobile number, then when you arrive you can ring me and then a group of us can come and fetch you from the station (that's unless you know your way around Nottingham (Y) ).

Cheers,

Joe.