Amatur Video.

RobinJI

Just a little video of me and my mates messing around doing street trials (and some street and jumpin the first half). I'm they guy on the woodman/24seven. I've only been riding trials since easter so please don't laugh at me. :- . I was trying some Ryan (spl?) Leach style setup hopless stuff for some of it :lol: .

What do you think of the editing, I haven't spent forever on it but i tried a bit (Y) . Hope you lot like it despite the crappy riding quality.

I've tried searching for this but couldn really find what I want. So do any of you know of any good video software that I can probably download from limewire? It would help if it will except most music/video file types.

Well hears the video (BTW its a tiny bit under 20mb and 3 mins long.)

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...

A mate of mine uses Vegas 5.0 (Sonic foudry vegas 5.0)  :- It gives some pretty good results  :lol:  :P

I use Vegas 4.0

I did use Windows movie maker...which was really good...until one day it decided '' Nope. im not going to work''. But it twas good (Y)