My New Echo Team (i Know It Shouldnt Be

Michael Hardman

is it any good?

that is one sexy bike  (Y)

:P

Its a difficult question to answer.

Its got better modulation than the Mono Trial but the Mono Trial has better lock which is prob expected due to the design change.

It is a bit heavy but you really dont notic it.

If I can sell the m4 and my spare king hub wich I tink may be sold then I will prob buy a Mono Trial.

I have heard they are quite heavy too, they weigh more than the old levelboss 20" frames (they were quite heavy for a mod frame).

they are quite heavy due to the fact that quite a lot on the frame is cnc'ed but they tried to lose some weight by using thinner tubing but i have already put 4 dents in my chainstay and 1 on the downtube (Y)

Woah, tis a beaut, that!!! Look's gorgeous in all silver (nearly all silver for those smart arses :P ). That rotor is a bit, HUUUUGE! Gotta be a 203mm :) nearly as big as the wheel hahaha!

Cheers,

Joe.

Ohh my dear god :P  tic, thats is one very nice stead u have there. :P

I hope to see it, poss have a lil hop this saturday if ur at the dj series. :("

Enjoy your ride :D

Steve

Where the hell did you get the idea that it was tics you fool!??? :)

Very nice bike mate! Looks so sweet!

Rob :(

Its a short and Dans is a long.

Ive ridden it for 15mins before I broke the cog and chain so its hard to comment, ive ridden Dans for just as long.

I cant ride his even though when I tried his I was riding the old long version. It has something to do with him running no air in his tyres.

I was thinking it would be a lot harder to sidehop but infact I nailed a sidehop straight away.

The back end comes round even quicker than the long which is expected.

I still cant back wheel it yet as I only tried twice and the back end comes up so fast I wasnt ready for it, time will sort that out.

I like it so far and now Im able to swap between bmx and trials and not feel pushed at making the swap every week or two.

Its not as heavy as people say I think it feels lighter than the old version and it rides so much better than the old version due to the geometry changes.