T-pro 05

sammerz

Hey, I was wondering if you can all help me out, I want to sell my T-Pro 05 bike but i aint sure how much (Y)"

The spec is as follows....T-Pro 05 frame, Koxx full build rear wheel, koxx bars and stem, front full build viz rim, fall guy forks, echo cranks, maxxiz tyres (Y)

Sam

Hey, I was wondering if you can all help me out, I want to sell my T-Pro 05 bike but i aint sure how much (Y)"

The spec is as follows....T-Pro 05 frame, Koxx full build rear wheel, koxx bars and stem, front full build viz rim, fall guy forks, echo cranks, maxxiz tyres (Y)

Sam

£350 - £400 me thinks.

So shall i put it on e-bay with a reserve price of £400ish and have four day bidding set?

Sam

I personaly think £400 is a bit too much, i mean, you've downgraded the back wheel (maby not downgraded as such, but it hasn't upgreaded), so i wouldn't expect to get anything over £400, i would start it at 350. The cranks, bar and stem and the forks are an improovement, but then you have to take into consideration that is it second hand. Thats why i think about 350.

Edited by JT!

I personaly think £400 is a bit too much, i mean, you've downgraded the back wheel (maby not downgraded as such, but it hasn't upgreaded), so i wouldn't expect to get anything over £400, i would start it at 350. The cranks, bar and stem and the forks are an improovement, but then you have to take into consideration that is it second hand. Thats why i think about 350.

I can't work out where you got the 'downgrade' ideal from for the back wheel :)

Sam

I can't work out where you got the 'downgrade' ideal from for the back wheel (N)

Sam

Well, the hubs will be the same and the onza hog rim is considerd to be better than the try-all rims.

maybe the hub isnt the same?

Well, it prbably will be. All fixed hubs are prity much the same. Unless he's gone from non-sealed to sealed, which will only add £10 on value.

Depends on the condition, if its perfect, i would say roughly around £450 (IE: no dints, not to many scratches on cranks/downtube etc... :shifty: )

Also, a picture would help mate.  :P

Yeah but you talk bull **** so whatever you say dont realy count.