Back In The Uk!

brummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

seeya y'all at 11:16 with wheeler of course. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :)

nice one fatty, cya there Ben Trinder is coming as well, we will be in at 11.16 so cya at the gap out back

l8erzzzzz (Y)

LMAO Aust has a burnt cock  (Y)  Mike and dan, get those clips up!!! (Warning - distressing scenes with some nudity)

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

that was so funny man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have to wait for me video before ul see it off mine :D Mike will have it uploaded soon though (Y)

todays ride was OK weather was shit but James, ben, sam made it a right laugh :) :P

All worcester lot and Nick Manning are rding Worcester tommorrow if anyone wants to join us :D

Reading on monday as well will post train times sunday night :D

cheers, Dan

kind of in pain right now..... seemed like a good idea until all my skin fell off..... deaodrant can + lighter = flamethrow ------> pointed at austins pubic region.... = pain and lots of burnt skin falling off....

Hey, at Fatmikes house now going back to Spain in the morning.

Cheers to all that turned up for the rides, Bristol was an awesome day, Birmingham was a good laugh, just was a shame about the weather, and by the time Reading came round me and Nick were far too shattered too ride so sorry to Sam and Danny we were like zombies :(

But anyway, has been a good, fun week (apart from Nick Manning slapping me round the face with ducktape really hard and farting on my head twice!!!!! :- :P and Steve-A and Nick duck taping me to my bike :) ) haha all fun and games :D :P

Looking forward to coming back over in the near future, and a big thanks to Fatmike for letting me stay at his and helping me out with my bike and Matt Burrows for the same reason and Tim Stedman for driving us down to bristol and staying for another 3 or 4 hours when he was in huge amounts of pain after his crash (N) :- :( and finally again to all that came to the rides :o

should hopefully get a video done in the next couple of weeks

If anyone from any of the rides wants to add me to msn they are more then welcome to its dantrials@msn.com

Cheers, Dan