Oxford!

Jenn24

Useless post but here we go..

If im going to Bristol on Tuesday for the road trip meet up thingy, then i cant afford 2moz :bunny:

I know you'll all miss me cos im amazing (haha lmao, wine speaking here!) but yea, many appologies! Its just a bit too far to make 2 journeys in less than a week! :deej:

have a good un' dudes!

J.

Just to Sam really, but to others too.

I know I said i was gonna go, but logistics of sunday trains, and engineering works means its not gonna really be possible for me.

I'll just save my energy and money for the roadtrip rides.

Sorry.

that was boss lads realy enjoyed the day loads my riding was not that bad which is strange as it usually is crap when i ride with peeps i dont no anyway nice to meet the people who i dent no already and add me to msn on paulytrials@gmail.com :shifty:

sound

Pauly

especially when you get dick ed customers that demand a refund cause they cant clip a brake cable into the lever, tosser. he said "its going to take you 2 hours to build me the bike, i could do it in 10 mins" ...go on then dick ed, you will only end up coming back, which he did. did we do it straight away... yes, did we tell him we done it...no. he had to wait till 5 :shifty:

arent you sposed to be on the road trip mr moddy 661?

Edited by James_Porter

especially when you get dick ed customers that demand a refund cause they cant clip a brake cable into the lever, tosser. he said "its going to take you 2 hours to build me the bike, i could do it in 10 mins" ...go on then dick ed, you will only end up coming back, which he did. did we do it straight away... yes, did we tell him we done it...no. he had to wait till 5 (Y)

arent you sposed to be on the road trip mr moddy 661?

I'm just goin' to Bristol (to see you :-) with Wayne n Richardson then i'll meet Tim + Mike + Carl etc etc!

Can't go for the whole trip 'cos of work!!

Yesterday was uber not busy for us :P really weird. I found myself sweeping up it was that boring.

I just tell people if they want it before Tuesday it's in a box. Then leave it all for the full-timers hehe. I want to quit work. Working sundays sucks. It means you can't go riding with everyone. Everyone rides Sundays :D

I'd rather just be hungover from Friday night and work Saturday. They go quicker. And you work another 2 hours and get more breaks and more money in't long run! I hate halfords Grr.